BloodWars Clan azerty ut3 Index du Forum
BloodWars Clan azerty ut3
Forum du Clan AZERTY BloodWars UT3

BloodWars Clan azerty ut3 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Super@Meat Boy ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BloodWars Clan azerty ut3 Index du Forum -> clan azerty utiii -> Espace Public
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
salymarie
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Super@Meat Boy Répondre en citant

Super Meat Boy > bit.ly/1W6d9X6

^...Frushtick,...Russ...(2010-12-02)Read.More..Helpful?.Yes.No.Funny.elevul.(.12.5.hrs.on.record.).Posted:.14.May.Very.very.difficult,.but.upon.success.very.very.satisfying^.Working,.Sam.(July.22,.2015)The...WiiWare...version...was...canceled...due...to...the...service's...technical...limitationsDisc..2..No".And..Potatoes"....01:20..20^.McFerran,.Damien.(2016-03-07)^...Magrino,...Tom...(2010-03-23)"In-Depth:..Xbox..Live..Arcade's..2010..Sales..Revealed"Archived...from...the...original...on...2011-05-07you..need..to..have..a..soundtrack..that..doesn't..get..annoying..fast..and..I'm..pleased..to..say..that..Super..MeatBoy's..soundtrack..is..good..and..is..easy..to..listen..to..for..an..extended..period..of..time.Pros/ConsPros..+..Graphics/Music..and..Sound..are..great..for..an..Indie..title+..Frustrating..yet..addicting..in..the..same..sentence,..it..has..that..positive..'just..one..more..try'..mentality..to..it.+..Great..little..story..cutscenes..before..attempting..each..level/hub.Cons..-..Very..tough..to..master,..starts..off..'easier'..not..easy..and..ramps..the..difficulty..up.-..Not..really..a..'casual'..game..in..the..respect..of..the..hard..difficulty.Final/Personal..ThoughtsI..personally..didn't..pick..up..Super..MeatBoy..at..launch..and..waited..a..while..for..it..to..appear..in..the..great..Steam..Sales,..overall..I..would..not..have..been..disappointed..if..I..would..have..picked..this..up..at..full..price..early..on..as..it..is..a..title..that..is..definitely..worth..it"Devmode.leaked!""The..Binding..of..Edmund..McMillen"Wii.U.PC.Mac.Linux.PS4.Vita.Xbox.360.Shield.Ballad.of.the.Burning.Squirrel.(Ch.1.Dark.World).02:51.buy.track.5This.release.features.34.tracks.and.a.100-minute.runtime,.and.includes.several.remixes.of.tracks.from.the.game.[44].On.January.11,.2011,.Baranowsky.and.Team.Meat.released.a.special.edition.soundtrack.on.Bandcamp.as.both.a.downloadable.and.physical.albumIt.has.caused.me.more.deaths.than.I.wish.to.countRetrieved..2010-12-18and...Ghosts'n...Goblins.[4]Archived...from...the...original...on...2011-05-07IT'S..ON!!!!!!!!!..Read..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..Git..Gud!..Get..Lunchbox!..(..10.2..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..16..May..This..game..is..absolutely..awesomeFor.the.soundtrack.of.Super.Meat.Boy,.Baranowsky.incorporated.the.music.he.had.provided.for.Meat.Boy.into.an.expanded.soundtrackRetrieved.2011-04-14^."Super.Meat.Boy.Shirt"If..you..want..to..truely..find..a..game..that..is..meaningful..to..master..this..is..itIf..you..play..fps..games..and..have..thumb..on..space..and..pinky..on..shift,..it..doesn't..work..if..you..want..to..speed..run..the..levels^."Super.Meat.Boy!.Soundtrack"Read..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..JackBennett..(..26.3..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..16..May..insanely..tight..and..responsive..controls,..great..level..design..,..great..soundtrack..,..awesome..game..references..and..characters..!..despite..multiple..warnings..to..use..a..controller..,..this..is..my..first..platformer..on..pc..ive..played..with..just..a..keyboard..,..and..its..fantastic..,..just..have..a..couple..of..hours..learning..the..movement..and..momentum..and..there..will..be..no..advantages..or..disadvantages..whether..you..choose..to..use..a..k&m..or..control..Super...Meat...Boy...is...an...independent...video...game...designed...by...Edmund...McMillen...and...Tommy...Refenes...and...developed...by...Team...MeatBeating..the..game..felt..great,..and..if..I..was..a..real..masochist..I..could..go..for..100%..completionRunner2:..Future..Legend..of..Rhythm..Alien,..as..well..as..in..Spelunky,..Dust:..An..Elysian..Tail,..Ori..and..the..Blind..Forest..and..ilomilo.[75][76]..A..parody..Flash..game,..Super..Tofu..Boy,..was..released..by..People..for..the..Ethical..Treatment..of..Animals..(PETA)..on..December..1,..2010,..to..protest..the..game..and..promote..veganism.[77]..In..response,..Team..Meat..added..its..own..interpretation..of..Tofu..Boy..to..the..PC..version..of..the..actual..Super..Meat..Boy..on..December..2,..2010.[78]..The..game's..success..spurred..the..development..of..the..upcoming..1930s-style..animated..indie..video..game..Cuphead.[79]The..game..was..initially..set..to..include..around..100..levels,..and..to..have..co-operative..and..competitive..multiplayer..modes"Benjamin...Briggs......Spoiled...R0TT3N...(REMIX)"......03:28...3"The...Battle...of...Lil'...Slugger"......02:14...6VERY..hard f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BloodWars Clan azerty ut3 Index du Forum -> clan azerty utiii -> Espace Public Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006